Register / Lost my password
Check your basket
Behaviour / Relationships / Engagement
Habits of Mind
21C Fluencies Institute
25 - 26 July 2013
9.00am - 3.00pm each day
Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre, 58 Waipuna Road, Mt. Wellington, Auckland
if booking on behalf of another participant..
Please enter the contact details for this participant:
Target audience: teachers and leaders of all levels
In this two-day institute you will explore in detail practical ways to equip students with the 21C fluencies needed to thrive in the modern world:
- How to employ whole-brain thinking abilities to discover and create the best and most effective solutions, and apply them to the challenges of the 21st century world.
- How to inspire and harness creativity and innovation.
- How to harness the potential of digital media to boost the experience of learning from an ordinary task to an exciting and meaningful journey.
- How to successfully forge partnerships to interact and prosper in both real and digital environments.
- How to extract essential knowledge, verify its authenticity, and perceive its meaning and significance. How to discover and collect data and to explore it thoroughly.
This institute is about
proven, practical and easily implemented strategies
for teachers of all levels. You’ve talked the talk - Lee will help you walk it! This two-day institute also incorporates Lee's keynote presentations at the Learning Network NZ conference.
The course fee excludes GST.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: