17 Sep / 29 Oct 2020
03:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Innovative Learning Environments offer educators many advantages over traditional environments, not the least of which is the ability to work with other teachers.
But achieving successful co-teaching is not as simple as putting people in a room and hoping for the best.
This series of webinars will draw from the latest research to identify key areas for success, from team culture through to practical strategies for the classroom.
After school 3.30-4.30pm Thursday: 17th, 24th Sept. 15th , 29th Oct
- Effective team function
- Team culture for co-teaching
- Specific co-teaching approaches
- Trouble-shooting co-teaching
Key questions to be explored:
- Why co-teach? What are the benefits to teachers and learners?
- What needs to be put in place before beginning to co-teach?
- Which different co-teaching approaches work best in which situation?
- How do teams review and enhance their co-teaching?