22 May 2021
08:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Choose one of the following…
Creativity in the Classroom – Kahli Oliveira (Gladstone Primary)
This session aims to inspire and ignite your creativity in the classroom. Explore ways to put the ‘magic’ back into your daily classroom programme through different provocations.
- Writing – ways to engage, discuss and create
- Provocate. How to use resources to spark learning…
- Follow the child – how to hear and follow the child’s voice
- Dance, drama and literacy… ways to use this in the classroom
Creative Drama- Tahi Mappborren
“Suspend disbelief, experience together, reveal the un-noticed, stretch the boundaries of what we think we know, pause to watch, transported.”
During this drama workshop you will be gently challenged as a group to access your own creative courage and offered tools to use in your facilitation of this for others.
This is an experiential based workshop so come prepared to get up off your chair. We will cover:
- Creative Courage “a little a lot”.
- Empowerment “child-led/youth voice”.
- Skills “process vs performance product”.
- Collaboration “open-ended exploration: solving together through play”.
- Integration “consolidating learning through performing arts”