06 May 2020
08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Third session focus:
Aspects that may be covered include:
- Setting up and managing your writing programme
- Practical handwriting, punctuation and spelling activities
- Expressing ideas
- Writing for an audience
- Organising and sequencing texts
- Monitoring and assessment
- Reflecting on own work
- Linking writing with thinking and other areas of the curriculum
Enroling for all sessions is strongly recommended. To book for the entire 8 sessions, please use this link.
Only book using the button below if you want to attend just this single session.