04 Mar 2020
08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Second session focus:
Aspects that may be covered include:
- Setting up and managing your Reading programme
- Catering for class and group needs
- Monitoring and assessment
- Practical activities to take away and use
- Identifying purpose, audience, ideas, language features and structure of text
- Ideas for encouraging reading for pleasure
- Linking reading with thinking and other areas of the curriculum
Enroling for all sessions is strongly recommended. To book for the entire 8 sessions, please use this link.
Only book using the button below if you want to attend just this single session.