10 Aug 2021
09:30 AM - 03:30 PM
The Learning Landscape
The Learning Landscape is a powerful metaphor that helps students understand the learning process. It teaches them how to be active learners in charge of creating their own talents and abilities.
Bring learning to life in your classroom and teach your students to become better learners.
The Learning Landscape gives learners a powerful way of helping students understand the different types of challenges they are facing, equipping students with powerful learning tools that will help them now and into the future.
- Challenges – 4 Different Challenge Pits
- Filling Your Backpack – Habits of Mind
- The Climb – Mistakes and Practice
- Effort – Focusing on Efficacy
- Mindset – How You See Yourself as a Learner
Engage students in the processes and behaviours that achieve growth and help to move students towards being Agile Learners!
Hear what James has to say: