06 Aug 2020
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
ONLINE SELF PACED LEARNING
Get started straight away and learn at your leisure
NB full payment is due before we send the link:
Check out this video from James outlining what you can expect
- Self-paced, individualised learning
- Over 6 hours of video lessons and activities
- No scheduled classes
- Immediate access
- 12 months’ access
- Course updates included
- Online discussions
- Full-day equivalent, plus bonus resources
Bring learning to life in your classroom and teach your students to become better learners.
The Learning Landscape gives learners a powerful way of helping students understand the different types of challenges they are facing, equipping students with powerful learning tools that will help them now and into the future.
Prepare your students to traverse Challenge Pits, drawing on the Habits of Mind you’ve put in your backpack. Embark on learning journeys and climb the highest peaks of the mountains of expertise!
This rich online learning experience will show you how to use the metaphor of the Learning Landscape not only to bring learning to life, but also to teach your students how to become better learners.
- Challenges – 4 Different Challenge Pits
- Filling Your Backpack – Habits of Mind
- The Climb – Mistakes and Practice
- Effort – Focusing on Efficacy
- Mindset – How You See Yourself as a Learner