Leadership is a mindset, not a position. Rely on this resource as you nurture your leadership skills and grow as a lifelong learner. Ideal for book studies, Leadership at Every Level shares real-world examples and research-based strategies for strengthening leadership capacity at the classroom, school and district levels. You’ll learn to foster authentic relationships, build a culture of innovation, and more.
- Delve into the five qualities of successful leaders – (1) relationality, (2) innovation, (3) flexibility, (4) integrity and (5) lifelong learning.
- Examine real-world stories and vignettes from educators that highlight effective leadership in action at the classroom, school and district levels.
- Review practical, research-based strategies pertaining to the five key leadership qualities.
- Reflect with end-of-chapter questions to enhance understanding of the material.
- Receive reproducible tools and templates to easily transfer learning into practice.