Register / Lost my password
Check your basket
Show menu >>
Not for profit
What they say
Behaviour / Relationships / Engagement
More from this author
Shattering the Perfect Teacher Myth - 6 Truths That Will Help you THRIVE as an Educator
Perfect teachers are like unicorns: a myth!
The idyllic myth of the perfect teacher--the one who has it all together and breezes through the school year without fear or stress and whose well-behaved students always get straight As--sets the bar incredibly high for educators. The problem is that this myth also perpetuates unrealistic expectations that erode self-confidence and set teachers up for failure.
Author and educator Aaron Hogan is on a mission to shatter the myth of the perfect teacher by equipping educators with strategies that help them THRIVE. You'll learn how to shift out of survival mode and how to thrive through...
* Teaching expectations to get everyone on the same page
* Hooking your students to increase engagement and community
* Rejecting isolation to create a powerful support system
* Imagining ways your work can be better on the path to success
* Valuing vulnerability to empower students to take risks
* Everyday conversations--the foundation for meaningful relationships
If you're tired of simply surviving and are ready to thrive, join Aaron in Shattering the Perfect Teacher Myth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Lead Like a Pirate : Make School Amazing for Your students and Staff