Leadership is challenging. There are many complex problems to work through, decisions to be made and priorities to juggle. And, by the time you are in a leadership role, you’re expected to know exactly what to do and how to do it.
This is where having an experienced leadership coach comes in – someone who can help and support you as you evolve as a leader and become more self-aware of your behaviours, emotions and thoughts. Someone who can work with you through the many challenges of leadership.
Yet what happens when you can’t access a coach? Who do you turn to?
In Be Your Own Leadership Coach you’ll learn powerful self-coaching strategies so you can support your leadership of you and support yourself as you lead others.
You’ll draw on 12 practices and use practical exercises and reflections to:
- build your self-awareness and lead as you
- design your goals and support your motivation
- manage your time and energy
- consciously communicate and build your listening skills
- lead with kindness and empower others
- shape your leadership impact to be positive, motivating and long lasting.