- All prices include GST, are correct at time of printing and subject to change without notice.
- All purchases are deemed firm sales unless requested on approval. In this instance, books are provided on a 14 working day right-of-return basis. This should be used carefully and will be strictly adhered to. After 14 days the invoice becomes a firm sale. If you decide to return your selection to us, please respect photocopy laws and ensure it reaches us in a resaleable condition. Please also note that, even though you are returning the books to us, you will still be liable for the cost of freight charged when sending the books out as we are unable to refund freight charges on delivery and returned goods. Until the goods reach us, we cannot be held responsible for any goods which become lost in transit. APPRO orders can only be done on “invoice school” not cash sales.
- Refunds for purchased books will be given at the discretion of management.
- International orders will be subject to a $25 administration charge.
- Please note that we do not carry all the titles on our website and some books may need to be ordered. This may cause a delay with some orders.
Resource Ts & Csvividadmin2019-10-07T08:59:59+13:00