- Learning Network NZ requires 14 days written notice of a cancellation prior to the commencement of an event to allow for a refund.
- Another person can attend in your place – you can modify the attendee/s via the My Account page on our website, within 7 days of the event start.
- An administration charge of $50 per attendee will apply to any cancellation within the 14 day period.
- Learning Network NZ reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programmes, prices and venues.
- Should an event fail to attract a required minimum number of participants we reserve the right to cancel it. In this instance, Learning Network NZ will provide a full refund but will not accept responsibility for travel and accommodation costs incurred by participants.
- We strongly advise against booking non-refundable flights; occasionally circumstances beyond our control mean that a course may be cancelled or postponed.
- All prices include GST, are correct at time of printing and subject to change without notice.
- All purchases are deemed firm sales unless requested on approval. (School invoice only) In this instance, books are provided on a 14 working day right-of-return basis.
- After 14 days the invoice becomes a firm sale. All returns are to reach us in a resaleable condition.
- The school is liable for the cost of freight – (original order and return).
- Until the goods reach us, we cannot be held responsible for any goods which become lost in transit.
- Refunds for purchased books will be given at the discretion of company management.
Please note that we do not carry all the titles on our website and some books may need to be ordered. This may cause a delay with some orders.